Exhibition Stand Constructor in Frankfurt
ESBAU specialises in exhibition stand construction in Frankfurt. As a reputable stand builder in Frankfurt, we cater for companies planning to attend conferences and trade fairs in the city. Regardless of the complexity of your activity, we can take care of the stand building.
Our global network of reliable partners allows us to work on projects all over the world without exceeding the trade fair budget.
We aim to build a long-term partnership with your company, providing the highest quality at an affordable price. A project manager from our team will liaise with you throughout the process of building your exhibition in Berlin.
Depending on your future use and budget, we can offer bespoke stand construction solutions or modular lightweight structures to suit your design preferences.
Throughout the exhibition preparation process, we will help you liaise with the organisers and arrange the essential support required for your stand. We understand that this task can be challenging for some clients, but your dedicated manager will guide you through the exhibition organisation and logistics for your products or services.
Even if this is your first experience of attending a trade show or conference in Frankfurt, our team will ensure that you feel confident and well prepared for the event.
Our Booths Constructed at Various Events
Explore Exceptional Services for Your Upcoming Trade Fair in Frankfurt
Realistic graphics on all types of substrates and in all sizes
Produce souvenir products for your upcoming event for client gifts
Catering services, ordering coffee machines and water for an unforgettable event
Timely and accurate installation and dismantling of exhibition structures
We rent the necessary equipment for the event, including LED screens of any size
Exhibition Stand Ideas in Frankfurt
Our exhibition stand design process is tailored to meet your expectations for attending a trade show or conference. Our skilled designers have extensive experience of working with exhibition structures, ensuring that the design they create is not only visually appealing but also practical to construct.
When creating the stand, the designer will take your budget into account. If you have a pre-determined amount of money available for the construction of the stand, please let us know. By understanding your budget constraints, the designer will be able to propose suitable solutions that are in line with your financial resources.
Steps to Acquire Your Exhibition Booth in Frankfurt
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE COST OF YOUR STAND?
SEND US THE REQUEST, AND WE’LL DISCUSS IT!
How to Plan Your Trade Fair Participation in Frankfurt
The project plan for the Frankfurt exhibition must strictly adhere to deadlines and include the names of those responsible for its implementation. It is advisable to set a timeframe that takes into account all potential risks and delays.
An example timeline for an exhibition project is as follows
Over a twelve-month period
- Evaluate and select the exhibition;
- Calculate and approve the exhibition budget;
- Submitting the exhibition application form and signing the contract.
In ten months
- Review exhibitor documentation package, complete and submit all required forms;
- Request the exhibition programme from the organisers;
- Confirm your company’s participation in business or scientific programme events;
- Maintain communication with the exhibition organisers to keep abreast of any changes.
In six months
- Define the products or services to be presented at the exhibition;
- Reserve a stand at ESBAU;
- Coordinate with the advertising and marketing departments to develop a plan to promote your participation in the exhibition;
- Inform the organisers of the events you plan to hold at the exhibition.
In four months
- Identify the staff who will be working at the exhibition;
- Gather the departments involved in preparing for the exhibition, assign responsibilities and define accountability;
- Hold a budget and planning meeting and approve the final budget;
- Work with the advertising or PR department to develop press releases;
- Prepare the company’s promotional materials for use at the show;
- Finalise the design of the exhibition stand;
- Order invitation tickets for the show from the organisers;
- Book hotel rooms and air tickets.
Three months in advance
- Launch a pre-show marketing campaign to drive traffic to your stand;
- Send press releases to the print media.
Two months out
- Monitor progress against the timeline;
- Hold a meeting with the exhibition team to assess readiness and coordinate with other departments in your company;
- Reinforce the pre-show marketing programme by sending personalised invitations to existing and potential customers;
- Finalise staffing, scheduling and working conditions at the show;
- If using temporary staff, confirm arrangements;
- Prepare layout and necessary materials for post-show mailing to customers;
- Confirm hotel and flight reservations.
In one month
- Organise staff training for the show;
- Arrange to re-mail invitations to the show;
- Order equipment and services required for the show (e.g. loading, cleaning, security, telephone, internet);
- Obtain exhibitor passes and arrange insurance.
Within two weeks
- Begin pre-show staff training;
- Contact potential and existing customers and partners to finalise meeting schedules at the show.
Exhibition Center in Frankfurt - Messe Frankfurt
Please Provide Us With Details About Your Project in Frankfurt
We can be
The cost of an exhibition booth in Frankfurt
Write your contacts, and we will contact you within 30 minutes about your project.