Exhibition Stand Constructor in Hamburg
ESBAU offers companies exhibition stand construction in Hamburg. We specialize in producing bespoke exhibition stands for trade shows and conferences. We can be trusted with exhibition stand building in Hamburg of any complexity.
Likewise, we build exhibition stands in Europe and worldwide. Thanks to our extensive network of partners, we can offer you booth construction for any of your events throughout the year, anywhere in the world. At the same time, you save on logistics.
Our company is committed to developing reliable, long-term relationships with customers and partners. We provide our customers with high-quality exhibition stands and related services at an affordable price. To maintain transparent and clear communication with our clients, we assign a dedicated project manager to each project in Hamburg. He or she will liaise with you throughout the entire process of setting up your exhibition in Hamburg.
Tell us how you plan to use the stand and your company’s budget for its construction. We can offer bespoke stand solutions or modular lightweight structures according to your design preferences and the future use of the exhibition display in Hamburg.
We will work with you throughout the pre-show process to liaise with the organizers and provide the necessary support for your participation in the Hamburg event. We understand that for some clients, this communication with the organizers and ordering services from the show organizer or exhibition center can be a daunting task, but an ESBAU project manager will help you with this. They will also take care of getting your exhibits to the stand and ordering souvenirs for your brand.
Even if this is your first experience exhibiting at a trade fair or conference in Hamburg, our team will ensure you feel confident and well-prepared for the event.
Our Booths Constructed at Various Events
Explore Exceptional Services for Your Upcoming Trade Fair in Hamburg
Realistic graphics on all types of substrates and in all sizes
Produce souvenir products for your upcoming event for client gifts
Catering services, ordering coffee machines and water for an unforgettable event
Timely and accurate installation and dismantling of exhibition structures
We rent the necessary equipment for the event, including LED screens of any size
Exhibition Stand Ideas in Hamburg
Our team specialises in the design and construction of bespoke exhibition stands. Before we offer you a stand design, we will ask you a few questions. When designing exhibition stands, we take into account all your expectations of exhibiting at an exhibition or conference. We make sure that the stand design proposed by our designers can be easily realised on site.
It often happens that clients come to us with their own designs, created for them by a non-core designer. As a result, the design may look good on paper, but it may not be feasible. That is why we recommend that you contact specialists in the field of exhibition stand design, who understand how it can be realised in practice.
When creating an exhibition stand design, the designer will take your budget into account. If you have a certain amount of money to spend on the stand, please let us know. By understanding your budget constraints, the designer will be able to suggest suitable solutions to suit your financial capabilities.
Steps to Acquire Your Exhibition Booth in Hamburg
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE COST OF YOUR STAND?
SEND US THE REQUEST, AND WE’LL DISCUSS IT!
How to Organize Your Involvement in a Trade Fair in Hamburg
Evaluate and select the exhibition.
Calculate and approve the exhibition budget.
Submit the exhibition application form and sign the contract.
In ten months
- Review exhibitor documentation package, complete and submit all required forms.
- Request the exhibition programme from the organisers.
- Confirm your company’s participation in business or scientific programme events.
- Maintain communication with the show organisers to keep abreast of any changes.
Six months ahead
- Define the products or services to be presented at the exhibition.
- Reserve a stand at ESBAU (Hamburg Exhibition Center).
- Coordinate with the advertising and marketing departments to develop a plan to promote your participation in the exhibition.
- Inform the organizers of the events you plan to hold at the show.
In four months
- Identify the staff who will be working at the show.
- Gather the departments involved in preparing for the exhibition, assign responsibilities and define accountability.
- Hold a budget and planning meeting and approve the final budget.
- Work with the advertising or PR department to develop press releases.
- Prepare the company’s promotional materials for use at the show.
- Finalize the design of the exhibition stand.
- Order invitation tickets for the show from the organizers.
- Book hotel rooms and airline tickets.
Three months in advance
- Launch a pre-show marketing campaign to drive traffic to your stand.
- Send press releases to print media.
Two months out
- Monitor progress against the schedule.
- Hold a meeting with the show team to assess readiness and coordinate with other departments in your company.
- Reinforce the pre-show marketing program by sending personalized invitations to existing and potential customers.
- Finalize staffing, scheduling and working conditions at the show.
- If using temporary staff, confirm arrangements.
- Prepare layout and necessary materials for post-show mailing to clients.
- Confirm hotel and flight bookings.
In one month
- Organize staff training for the show.
- Arrange to re-mail invitations to the show.
- Order equipment and services required for the show (e.g. loading, cleaning, security, telephone, internet).
- Obtain exhibitor passes and arrange insurance.
Within two weeks
- Begin pre-show staff training.
- Contact potential and existing customers and partners to finalize meeting schedules at the show.
Exhibition Center in Hamburg - Hamburg Messe + Congress
MesseHalle Hamburg-Schnelsen Exhibition Center in Hamburg
Please Provide Us With Details About Your Project in Hamburg
We can be
The cost of an exhibition booth in Hamburg
Write your contacts, and we will contact you within 30 minutes about your project.